Amazing Snow Memory

Playing with beautiful snow
I was surprised to see the snow piled up high when I went outside from Covington. My hometown, Nara, usually doesn't have snow so I had never seen such a beautiful snowy scene. On that day there was no class because of heavy snow. Luckily, I had only Tim's office hour and he said to me "This is rare. You have a unique opportunity." At noon, my group members and Nayeli played in the snow for about 3 hours. At first, we had a snowball fight. Spokane's snow is very soft so I couldn't make a snowball well. Next, we squeezed together and fell down in the snow. This was very exciting because I had wanted to do this someday!! I was happy to realize my dream. Then, we got covered with snow because we kicked a snow-covered tree and the snow dropped down on us. After this, I watched the video who filmed this scene, it was comical and funny. Finally I wrote "Kenta, Do Your Best" on the snow and took a picture to send him. Kenta is my younger brother and a student preparing for the high school entrance exam. I hope for his success. All of this was a glorious experience for me in Spokane so I want to keep this wonderful memory in my mind.

Comments