Great Banquet

My lovely friends!
I had a special time at the welcome banquet on Friday at Commons. There were a lot of opportunities to talk with American people in English. I was really looking forward to it but very anxious about talking to people in English. I sat the same table as Jill's family. Her family is very interesting. Her husband is from France. He is a professor at SFCC. The most surprised thing is her son is 14, but he goes to high school because of grade-skipping! I respect him! They talked to me simply, so I could understand what they said and asked what I wanted to know. I talked about a lot of things. Then, I talked about my family, gentle father, reliable mother and naughty younger sister! I also talked about my rabbit, "Chocorin"! She is pretty cute! Finally, I sang "A Whole New World". I was very impressed by marvelous harmony. This experience gave me great confidence.

Comments