Superb Thanksgiving day!!!!


I was joyful during Thanksgiving for four days. On the first day, my host father picked us up at our house at 5:30 p.m. We went to Costoco before we went to their house. We were just looking but he bought a pumpkin pie and some vegetable. After that he bought us a hot dog and some ice cream with strawberries. Then we went to church. We sang and prayed there. I met many people. I enjoyed this experience very much. After the church the American people said Thankful feelings. I thought this was a good point about American culture. After that we came back to their house. Then we saw advertisement for Thanksgiving day. I decided to buy something on Thanksgiving day. It is a watch.On the second day, we woke up late, then we went to church. We had a lot of food again. The turkey was very good. I thought it would not be delicious turkey and cranberry source but they were tasty so I was surprised. I had a cake. It was nice. After church we went to our host family's friend's house. We had a lot of food there. a short time. Then we went to their friends house again. They are four people in their family. The Mother, father, brother and sister. The boys nine and gals is twelve. They were very shy but they are so sweet. In the beginning, we had dinner in the boy's room with the children. After that the gals showed us in her room. I took some pictures. Then we played anything in his room. I took some movies. After that we went to underground room. I was surprised at the room because, there were many toy and big TV in the room. It was a gorgeous room. We played chess, Wii, Uno and American game "Trablle". I was interested but I don't know how to play the chess. That's why he taught us rule of it. However his speaking was very fast so we couldn't understand but I enjoyed it very much. Then we came back home at 12:00 a.m. I was so sleepy so I slept very short time. I woke up at 4:30 a.m. Then we had breakfast. After that we went shopping soon because it was black Friday. The North town was not many people,when we arrived there. I went to jewelry shop soon. However it was close. I was shocked but it opened at 10:00. That's why I could buy a watch. I was delighted with everything all day.

On the third day I woke up at 10:00. Then I studied for TOIEC test. After that we went to a supermarket to buy Christmas decoration. There were a lot of big tree. My host mother chose a tree. It was good size. Then we came back home and I slept a short time. we started Christmas decorating at 5:00 p.m. My host father and me decorated out side the room. He decorated for all he's worth. I was excited. After that we decorated in the room and put up a Christmas tree. It was cute. I took a picture. There were change in the Christmas room. Then we went to pizzas store. The day was my host family's friend birthday. There were many people. I had many pizza and some ice cream. I was nervous because American people spoke very fast. Moreover, I couldn't speak English well. American people gave us ice cream. This day was fantastic.

I had a good time at my host family's house. It was a fortunate day for me. I felt lonesome because I had came back to my dormitory. I want to meet my host family again.

Comments