Superb memories

I spent a valuable time at this study abroad and I had a lot of great memories in Spokane. I was very uneasy about study abroad before coming here. First, I could not acclimate to new environment and food, so It was hard for me to live in Spokane, but I always had a smile on my face because there are a lot of friends and RAs and teachers. They supported me and they made me happy every day. There are three things that impacted me most during my time at MFWI.

First, one thing that had a big impact in the USA is a lot of snow. I was surprised by the beautiful snow view. I had never played with snow because it does not snow in my town, so I was glad to play with snow, but it is very cold. I slipped and fell on the snow many times. Snow is sometimes pleasant, but sometimes dangerous. I need gloves and snow boots when I go out. I tried make a snowman once, but I could not make it because the snow is too soft. I hope that it will snow in my town. If it is snow in my town, I would like to snow fight with my friends. I will enjoy it.

Second, I had an enjoyable time in my class and I learned a lot of things about English. It was very hard because I had to speaking English only in all class. I learned about American culture in American study class. I improved reading skill in reading class. I memorized new English words in conversation class. I did homework every day. It was very hard for me. My favorite class is music because I like singing and music teacher Andrea very much, so I belong to Ensemble. I enjoyed music class and Ensemble. All my class teachers are very kind and funny. Especially, my writing teacher Ron is very very funny and he had a lot of energy. He is a joker. His talk makes us laugh, so I like writing class. Seeing him, I perked up. I am deeply grateful to my class teachers for their support.

My homestay also had a big impact on me. My best memory is to gave me my birthday party and I received my birthday present from Ellen and Sarah. It was cushion and brooch. These are han made. They are very dexterous. I become happy. I had a lot of new experience in the USA. Especially, home stay was a valuable experience for me. It was very hard for me to speaking English only in my host family house. Sometimes I could not understand their talk, so I thought that they were confused, but they were very kind. I was impressed by the kindness. Their heart was very warm. I enjoyed home stay, so I want to see my host family again after I study English more.

I could get not only English skill but also I could become matured at study abroad and I had the best memories in MFWI.

Comments