I had a delighted life in MFWI. I learned a lot of things through this study abroad. I was able to grow up not only study but also the life side, I think. First of all, my memories of dormitory life will always remain with me. My house(Cather house) is very comfortable for me. I love Cather house! I have not experienced the dormitory life. Therefore I first falled into emotional instability. I parting with parents and living were the first time so I understood how much I owe to my parents! I wish to express my gratitude really for my parents. I did not do housework over usually. My mother is entrusted with the housework but I had to anything in MFWI life by yourself one. It was very terrible for me. However I did housework in cooperation with my friends. I made it delightfully! Therefore I wish to express my gratitude for RA because they helped my homework. Moreover they were divide it so that the tutorial of every day might become pleasantly for us. Thank you for them.
Secondly MFWI classes had a big impact on me. I love America's class style because I think America's class match for me better than Japan's class. I think Japan's is boring because Japan's class is always a lecture of teacher. I hated class so I often absent school and late for school when I was live in Japan. However I had never absent and late for school. I am very delightful! Even if I return to Japan, I want to continue as study. My class were thoroughgoing English only! I thought It was very strict. When now comes, I thought it was very good because I came to be able to speak English ahead by the favor that it thoroughly gives it. My teacher took me variously place. I loved suburbs class better than in class. I was delighted in going to the high school and the elementary school and talking communications with a local student. Classes did not boring.
Thirdly home stay had a positive influence on me. I had many delightful memories during Home stay. These memories that were not forget all my life. I was really happy. I am very glad to meet the highest host family and it is my treasure time spent with them. I am really glad to meet them. When I come to Spokane, I want also to meet them by all means. I have a lot of memories with them. For example Thanksgiving party, went to the theater, thought how to knit, decorated Christmas tree, cooked denier and sweets, go out dinner, went to the church, gathered them relatives, etc... All were delighted for me!
I am especially indebted to advisers very much. advisers heard not only health aspects but also about my trivial worry things. I wish to express my gratitude to advisers very much. The adviser was like true mother for me because they talked like the friend and were angry at times. All teachers also taught kind and politely. The class in the United States was much funner than class in the Japan. I am a little lonely in the return to Japan. I miss that it becomes impossible to meet my RA, teacher, adviser, and host family. I can come this study abroad and am really happy. I was able to be leaned a lot of things by coming this study abroad. It was able to feel a lot of natures in MFWI and animals in the wild were able to be seen. I want to come to again. Thank you for final blog reading!
Comments