My Fulfilling Weekend!


I was able to enjoy a very enhanced weekend last week. I was very delighted! I am very sad because there is only a few days for me remaining in the United States. To tell the truth at first I wanted to return to Japan very much. However these days I want to live in the United States. I have become accustomed to the life of the United States after four months. The life of the United States is very comfortable for me. I think it will be a little lonely when I return to Japan. I love shopping. I went to the Valley Mall on Saturday. I have gone to the Valley Mall three times but I enjoyed this time very very much. I bought a lot of clothes. My stress relief method is to shopping. I was very refreshed. My friends were too. I am looking forward to Black Friday! I heard it from my host mother Jen. Jen will take us shopping on Friday. My host father Rob, he hates crowded places so he stay at home on Friday. I am looking forward to this shopping! Shopping is one of my hobbies.

On Sunday I saw the interesiting movie. It was Toy Story3. I liked this movie. The movie impressed me very much. English subtitle was a little difficult to understand. From Toy Story 1 to Toy Story3 after 10 years, I was impressed by feelings of the wondelful hero's friend. Unconsciously I shed a tear. I was able to learn the importance of friendship in this movie. I will go to Disney On Ice which has Toy Story tomorrow. I had been looking forward to this for a long time ago so I am glad. This movie has a lot of words which I don't know. I think this movie is seen and I became study very much. I want to study more and to see a lot of movies. I often seen a lot of movies since I came to the United States. However, I have not understood the content of the movie clearly yet. I think that I want to study harder.

I had come to the United States, I learned a lot of English but English is very very deep. Recently I am studying TOEIC. I want to get a high score but it was very very difficult. However, the score of TOEIC is attached to importance in Japan and I want to work hard. I have to study hard because the person with a low score of TOEIC needs to takes supplementary lessons. It was very very terrible. I have to only study hard to English!

Comments