My Colorful Memories


I learned many things in this program. It seemed like yesterday but three month have passed since we came. The time has gone by quickly. I want to go back home but I don't want to go back home so recently my feelings are complex. There are three things which impressed me the most during my time at MFWI.

One thing that impacted me was classes. I worried about my first classes when I came here. Each class was very appealing for me. Especially I like conversation class. When the class just started, I could not speaking English front of students but conversation class teacher Chris is very kind so I can understand in the class. Before all things my conversation classes friends are friendly so I can talk English easily so I think became a little bit less nervous and a little bit more positive. These are because of his help. I thankful for my friends and Chris. I always regret fore my past. This time is the same. I thought If I speak in English all the time, everywhere for example, in my room, and then my English skill might go up but I did not do that until now so I regret it very much but past is past so two more weeks, I think speak English as much as possible.

Second, another thing impacted me was group life. I am especially, I thankful for my group members. I had never lived together with others up to now so I am very surprised now to have spent it under the same roof for four month. Everyone have different value, different thinking and different feeling so maybe It was very difficult but everyone took care of each other, so I think that I was able to spent it without issues. I learned about patience, team spirit, responsibility and behavior, especially respect each other. I think.

Finally, the trips I took impacted me. I remembered about two great trips. First is Seattle trip. It was very interesting to me. When we took a ship to Tillicum Village, I was super cold. I did not have a coat so it seemed to die! It can be thought now that It was good memories. I was happy to there because I could eat delicious food. Second, I was very excited to go to Safeco Field stadium. I saw Ichiro live for the first time. I want to go back there. In Boston, I went to Harvard University. It was very bigger than I thought and I wanted to enter it at once. In Washington D.C., I went to the Smithonium Museum. It was really really enjoyable. I want to take one day to tour all the buildings with my family. After going on these two trips on these two trips, I want to go other historic city, country and all over the world.

I will part from MFWI after two weeks. I am looking forward to going back to Japan but one side of me will miss MFWI campus. After two weeks, I want to have my fill of fun. After I go back Japan, I hope I can put these experiences to good account.

Comments