Miraculous American life


In my American life I had 3 memorable things that affected me.

First, experiencing home stay was very important for me. All day I spoke English with my host family so I could learn many new vocabulary and correct sentences. I wanted to understand my feeling to my host family so I tried to speak English more time. On Thanksgiving day I spent good time with them. Thanksgiving day is famous American holiday. The day I could learn American culture, for example before eating dishes we prayed to got"thanks for every things" hand in hand and we ate Thanksgiving food with family. It is different point between America and Japan. When I went to the church I felt different culture. My host family goes to the church on every Sunday to pray got. In Japan my family don't go to the church. The church that we went to was very fun. There were band, they sang songs. When I saw that I was very surprised. In my image, the church was quiet and strict. Other surprising thing was pastor wore casual clothes. I thought that the pastor wear uniform. I asked my host family, then they said"There are many kind of church in America" so I understood. Thanks for my host family I could learn many things.

Second my classes were very impacted for me. At first I couldn't understand what teacher said so I felt nervous. However little by little I could understand what they said. American teacher always enthusiastically taught us the class. They always could face to face one by one. I thought it is better education than Japanese education. Not only we had the class but also we went outgoing. Going the elementary school, it was really exciting time for me. My penpal were so cute, I was looking forward to seeing them and writing letters. I was happy to meet them.
Thanks for my teachers I could have improved in English.

Going to trip was really impacted things too. I could go many famous places. I had tour guide book which wrote detail information so I was easy to understand. Not only I was going to the famous place but also I was shopping too much so I was satisfied. The memories of trip were memorable things. I want to go there again. After I go back to Japan I will talk about these things for my family and friends.

I was happy to come here for studying abroad. Thanks for my parents. I know that English was too difficult once more. For this reason I felt I study English more harder. I want to speak English well I strongly desire so. I make use of these experience that impacted me and I go to study abroad again. I want to say "Thank you so much" to all of the people who meet me. I had a valuable experience. I keep studying English harder. Thank you for reading.

Comments