Marvelous MFWI life


I had a great experience in MFWI. Of course I learned English, but I could learn about other things. These things are my great memories. I'll never forget my MFWI life. Three things have impacted me a lot here.

First, my homestay weekend and Thanksgiving day both had a big impact on me. I changed in that I was shy before I met my host family, but I became friendly now. It is very good thing. My host family are such nice people. They have four people in their family, the father, the mother and two girls. The father knows a lot of stories, and he told us some interesting stories. The mother is good cooking, she cooked us delicious meals. The older sister likes music, she likes a lot of singers. The younger sister likes swimming and playing with her dog. We went shopping, watched a movie and went out dinner together. Through these activities with my host family, I learned a lot about American culture. I now have a deeper understanding of American family life. I'm glad to meet them.

The Seattle trip and the East Coast trip were also impactful. The Seattle trip was great. My favorite place was Pike Place Market. There was huge. They have a first Starbucks Coffee shop, I bought a lot of souvenirs. The East Coast trip was awesome. We went to Boston and Washington D.C. My favorite place was The Lincoln Memorial. The statute was very big and cool. I leaned about American history. Then, I bought a poem written by Lincoln, but it was very difficult for me to understand, but I could learn a lot about Lincoln. We went to many other places. I want to go there again. I'm glad that we had pleasant trips.

My mind was also change by my MFWI classes. American classes impacted me. MFWI teachers always loved us. They are such a great people. Their classes were always interesting. American classes are more active and powerful than Japanese classes. In Japan, students must be quiet, but American classes are different in that students can say their thinking any time. I like American classes more than Japanese classes, because I could become active. When I came to America before, I couldn't say my opinion. I changed a lot. I attended Reading, Conversation, American Studies, Writing, Grammar, and Music classes. Every class were so nice. My favorite class is American Studies. We played football, and we went to a lot of places in American studies class. It was very different than Japanese classes. I'll never forget American classes.

I had a lot of marvelous experiences at MFWI life. I learned about American culture, differences between America and Japan, and make good relationship. I'm thankful for my friends, RA, teachers and parents. I could change. I had an awesome time at MFWI. I'm happy to be here.

Comments