First, bonds of friendship deepened day by day. I belong to group 9. At first, there were students that I had never talked with. I was anxious about whether I could become friends, but I became friends with group 9 soon. We went shopping, cooked something to eat, talked, squabbled, took a lot of pictures and so on. We bought matching bear straps in Boston. They are very good memories. I'm happy because I was able to meet wonderful friends. We are good friend forever.
Next, I was moved by nature. For example, this campus has a lot of trees, animals, stars and so on. The color of many trees were orange, yellow, red and so on in the fall. They were very beautiful. I can't see many wild animals and stars in my hometown, but at MFWI I was able to see wild deer, animals like raccoons, big animals like hedgehogs and so on here. They were very cute. I took a lot of pictures. I could see a lot of beautiful stars when it was fine night. One night, I had to lie on the grass and I looked at the many stars for two hours with my friend. They were very beautiful. I want to see many stars in Japan too.
Finally, I could met my friend in Seattle when I went on exciting Seattle trip. She is my best friend and she lives in Seattle. I can meet my Japanese friends anytime but meeting my American friends is not easy. I had thought I can't meet her until I will be an adult. I was very happy. It had been two years since I saw her last but we had a very short time together in Seattle. Of course, I had many things that I want to talk to her about. I wanted to lengthen the time when we were talking. We talked about our family, our friends, part-time job and so on. We had a very good time in Seattle. I will never forget on that day. This is my fantastic memory. I am thankful for MFWI because it gave me a big chance to meet her. I don't know when we can meet each other next time. Possibly, after ten years, twenty years... I don't know but I will meet her again.
This program is my biggest experience in my life. I think I was able to mature during four months. I will never forget this four months. I want to take a new step forward and utilize for this marvelous experience.
Comments