I was really excited about Disney on Ice on November 19. I love Disney, so I was looking forward to going there. After school, I came back to my dormitory and made preparations. Then, I ate dinner with my friends in Commons and took a school bus. It was very cold outside. The Disney on Ice show was near Downtown. I saw various goods with my friends at a stand, for example, ornament, print T-shirt, pamphlet, notebook, stuffed animal and shaved ice. Every one of goods was very cute! I wanted everything because I thought I want to adorn my room with them. My pleasure is eating. I bought some popcorn and got some doughnuts from my friend. The doughnuts were very delicious. I was happy before I saw the show.
The exciting show began and I took many pictures and shot animation. I was very surprised because the arena was very very big. Many people, from many children to many adults, came to see the show. I saw many characters. Naturally, I saw Mickey, Minnie and so on. The others were Alice, Mulan, Cinderella and beauty and beast. They sang many songs and danced to the music. Lastly, I heard the music of Japanese song, so I was very surprised! I thought I was in Disney World. The show had a first half and a second half, but the hours went quickly during the pleasant show. I was happy because I have seen the show before, but I was young child at the time, so I don't remember. I think I saw the show at close range in America before, but I couldn't see it at close range this time. I had a exciting time.
I think time flies when you are having fun. When I saw the show, I wanted to go to Disney World and Disney Sea. I want to see the show again in America.
Comments