My Amusing Week


I had a good home stay on last Friday. First day, my host father made us a waffle. It was very delicious! After that, we went to Green Braff and bought a some doughnuts and pumpkin pie. Then, we went downtown to restaurant. I ate French sandwich. I had not eaten a hot sandwich a long time so I was very happy. Then, we went back home and I saw a disney movie with my host family's daughter Emma. The next day, we planned to make some some Japanese food so we went to the super market. After we made some Japanese food my host family said "Yummy". We were very joyful. After lunch, I played twister with Emma. Emma is 12 years old and very weak this game! She toppled at once. It was very funny. I had a good time during two days. I will meet my host family again at the award ceremony.

I practiced a discussion in conversation class and it was very fun. Last class's discussion topic was "Doraemon" and the question was "If you can use a Doraemon tool, what kind of tool do you want to use?". I like this question. My answer was "Anki Pan(memorize bread)" and "Dokodemo Doa(anywhere door)". If I ate Anki Pan I can memorizing every vocabulary and grammar. Dokodemo Doa means I can go back to my home any time. Very useful tools! I want them very much!

I am looking forward to thanksgiving day very much. I will go to another host family's house and cut and decorate a christmas tree. I am thankful for my parents and my friends. I hope I can have a good thanksgiving day.

Comments