Grand experience!!!!

I was impacted by a lot of things in America. These will help me in the future. I want to learn to study English well. There are three things that impacted me most during my time at MFWI.

First, I was impacted by home stay. I have never experience home stay. I was so nervous at first. However my host family has been to Japan several time. That's why I thought that talking easy with them would be possible because they could understand our English. They took us to an American football game. It was the first time for me. I was excited. I was surprised at the rules of the football game in America. They are different rules than in Japan. For example, the football team had a rest and half time. It was enjoyable for everyone. The other thing, my host family took us shopping on Black Friday. This day was a big shopping day for a lot of people. Prices were discounted very much. I heard from my host family that American was stood in line for about three days for Black Friday. I couldn't believe it. We arrived in North town at 5:00 a.m. However there were not many people. That's why we did shopping easily. I heard this from my host family. After Thanksgiving day, American people's minds were changed to a Christmas mode. That's why we decorated their house. It was my first time to decorate with a real tree. At that time, my host mother sang a Christmas song in the play. It was a good atmosphere. I was excited. It was my first time to experience this. Also I went to church. Everyone prayed. I thought it was a good church because everyone gave thanks for many things. My home stay was wonderful.

Second, I enjoyed the school trips. My best memory was that I could see the White house. I was astonished it was to so big. I was looking forward to going into the White house. However it could not go into the house. I was a little bit sad. My other memory was that I watched a baseball game of Mariners. I was surprised that Mr. Ichiro Suzuki is very popular in America. At the game he had a hit. He is a cool and wonderful. I bought a lot of souvenir of Ichiro. The other thing was that I went shopping to a lot of places. I had a delicious food. It was tasty. I thought it was difficult to listen to the explanation about special native because of it was an English. These trips were good experience for me because it was an opportunity to study English. I had a good experience.

Third, I was affected by living in a different culture. For example it is okay to drink and go to the bathroom during class of America. I was surprised at first. This tradition is a good idea. The other things, I was also surprised at food of America. There is a lot of bread in America. I was startled by the bus of America because there are places to put the bicycle on the bus. I had never seen this in Japan. I was happy that I leaned many kinds of culture in America.

I was delightful because I came to like English in to America. I thought I want to learn English more than before. I thought I must study harder. I want to speak fluently someday. I will go to Japan then I will memorize many vocabulary. I want to speak English well so I want to meet MFWI teachers and my host family again.

Comments