Dizzying weekend


I was very busy on November 19-21 but I enjoyed this weekend. First, I went to Disney on Ice show on Friday night with my friends, MFWI students, and RAs. It was very fun! I liked it. My favorite character is Arial. She is very very cute! My favorite scene is Japanese dance and The prince and princess dance scene. It was very beautiful. I want to see it again. Then the next day, I went to the Fall Folk Festival because I and some JC dance members performed a Japanese dance, souran-bushi and another dances, for Americans. I enjoyed danceing very much! We danced tankou-bushi with spectators. They enjoyed this dance and our performance. They gave us a big hand. I felt happy. After dance, we had some free time so I watched other performances. I saw some elementary school children danceing a folk dance with there teacher. It was very cute. After that, I watched and heard bagpipes. This melody was mystic. The song I liked the most was Amazing Grace with bagpipes. I like this song. After the song, MFWI teacher,Chris, invited me to do folk dance. I learned about this teacher a short time ago. I and my friends danced a folk dance. It was very fun. I enjoyed it very much. I enjoyed this festival.

On Sunday, I enjoyed going to church because my ensemble class sang at this place. We sang the songs Music Down in My Soul, Always Believe and Friendship. We sang Friendship only at lunch time. I was nervous but I did my best! Perhaps, I let out my best voice. I think the talk by the church clergyman's was very intersting but I didn't understand much so I felt sleepy at tis time. I was surprised that at this church the clergyman was talking with worshippers. They had ideas to talk about. I think church is quiet plase. After the ceremony, we ate lunch with worshippers. We ate Thanksgiving day's meal. It was very delicious. I enjoyed eating the meal and desserts. I enjoyed this activities with all my heart.

I also I enjoyed this weekend. This weekend was most busy week and for me. I was a little tired. I want to rest my body. However, I enjoyed very much this weekend with all my heart!

Comments