I was very excited to watch Disney On Ice. Some students went to that show on November 19. I was looking forward to watching the show, because I like Disney movies and I've never seen that show in Japan. First, we took a bus from MFWI to Downtown. It took about 30 minutes to get to the Spokane arena. Then, we could go into the arena and I bought some doughnuts. They were very delicious. My friend bought something to drink. After that, we sat in our seat and took some pictures. I couldn't wait for the show to start. I was happy.
The show was awesome! There were a lot of Disney characters. All the characters were great! I wanted to skate with them. My favorite character was Minnie Mouse. She was so cute and her skating was very skillful. I liked her fashionable costumes a lot. I was glad that Minnie Mouse wore cute Kimono. She looked so nice. I took a lot of pictures, but I couldn't take them well. After show, we came back to our dormitory by bus. I couldn't forget the show. It was super fantastic.
I had a wonderful experience in America. I want to go to Disney On Ice in Japan, because the show was really exciting to me. When I go back to Japan, I'll remember that day forever.
Comments