All of my classes everyday are interesting. On Monday, elementary school students came to my conversation class and talked about our East Coast Trip episode. I talked to one girl and one boy. Both the girl and boy had been to Washington D.C.. They like the Lincoln Statue. Then we played a Washington and Boston's game. My partner who is the boy raised his hand all the time but he was not chosen so he said "Oh-Come On!" every time. It was very fun! Next time we will meet again two weeks. I am looking forward to meet them in next time.
I learned a lot when I study the adoption in American study class. In Japan, adoption is not so common, so I was surprised that there are many adoptions in the U.S.A every year. On Thursday, the teacher's husband and her two daughters came to class. The two daughters were adopted children. First, I didn't know how to ask them about adoption and I was afraid but they answered a questions in a calm voice. They were younger than me but much stronger than me.
Every classes would be finish in about 22 days, so I should I have to no regrets over anything and I shouldn't waste my parents money and my own time. Do as the teacher said "It's all up to you".
Thank you for reading.
I learned a lot when I study the adoption in American study class. In Japan, adoption is not so common, so I was surprised that there are many adoptions in the U.S.A every year. On Thursday, the teacher's husband and her two daughters came to class. The two daughters were adopted children. First, I didn't know how to ask them about adoption and I was afraid but they answered a questions in a calm voice. They were younger than me but much stronger than me.
Every classes would be finish in about 22 days, so I should I have to no regrets over anything and I shouldn't waste my parents money and my own time. Do as the teacher said "It's all up to you".
Thank you for reading.
Comments