I had a valuable time on November 14. I got up at 9:00 am and I changed into a uniform. I belong to Ensemble, so we went to church. I have been to church two times. These two churches had different atmospheres. Before I went to church with my host family. There were a lot of people who come to listen to a singing. The church felt very serious. First, we heard a Christian talking for a long time. It was very cold inside and I couldn't understand him. The Bible was very difficult for me. I was nervous before singing a song, but the Ensemble teacher Andrea relaxed us and that relieved my tension. Andrea is very very cute and powerful. Her character is always funny. I like her character very much because her smile makes me happy. I felt that church was holy place, so we had to quiet.
We sang "Always Believe" today. This song is a very nice song. The song is suited for church because it is a quiet song. It sets my heart at ease when I listen to this song. Today was the best we have ever sung. We were praised by Andrea and the people who came to church. I became very happy. We couldn't sing a song so well before so I was glad to sing it better this time. I thought that I want to sing various churches. I want everyone to listen to this song.
I will practice more and I want to give many people a deep impression, but I am not good at singing a song, so I need to practice more. I won't forget the precious experience.
We sang "Always Believe" today. This song is a very nice song. The song is suited for church because it is a quiet song. It sets my heart at ease when I listen to this song. Today was the best we have ever sung. We were praised by Andrea and the people who came to church. I became very happy. We couldn't sing a song so well before so I was glad to sing it better this time. I thought that I want to sing various churches. I want everyone to listen to this song.
I will practice more and I want to give many people a deep impression, but I am not good at singing a song, so I need to practice more. I won't forget the precious experience.
Comments