Pleasant weekend


I enjoyed last weekend. First I intended to go to JCC for tea ceremony. However the Ms. Candy forgot about it. That why we came back home and then I talked with my friends. After that, my RA taught me English grammar until we went to Valleymall. I could understand the grammar.

Second we enjoyed going to the Valleymall at 12:30 p.m. I thought the Valleymall is big, before I went, I heard about the bear shop. It is very cute so I went there the first. There were many bears and bear's clothe and many people. I chose bear irresolutely. After all, the collar of the bear, I chose was brown. I stood in a line to make a bear. The shop assistant made the bear, I chose with cotton wool. Finally, I put in a heart in to the bear then I chanted an incantation. It was funny. After that I bought a small stuffed toy rabbit. I chose many clothes for rabbit and bear. I chose a kind of Christmas costume. There are very cute color and nice design. We were in the bear's store about an hour. After that I walked to many places. I ate some ice cream. It's taste was "peanut butter". I could chose a corn design. I chose chocolate with colorful chocolate. It was delicious. After that I ate some ice cream when my friend looked a clothes. We went to some body shops. I bought two hand creams there. After that we saw many shops. This day was enjoyable. Finally we went to Crispy doughnut on our house. I bought three doughnut. The flavor was chocolate, original and blueberry. I ate a doughnut on the bus. It was a doughnut hot from the oven.

I was happy. I want to buy many bear's clothes and eating ice cream again.

Comments