On Tuesday, I was looked back on my life with a excitement news. December 6th, a drama, Osaka Love & Soul was broadcasted on TV in Japan. This is the story of a young man of Korean resident in Japan and a young woman of Myanmar refugee fell in love in Osaka. I have not seen this drama yet. I want to watch this drama when I go back to Japan because this woman of refugee who has escaped in Japan actually plays the role of a heroine. The news made me happy. I have learned a lot about pitiful refugees in books and TV.
In Japan, I have read many books and watched TV about refugees since 17 years old. I watched a TV show about this before coming to America. This is a program about a lot of street children. Most street children are sniffing paint thinner and committing a lot of crime. They don’t have any family and house. They were bumped by them parents so they don’t know things of good or bad. I was sad when I learned about it.
I remembered it when I learned about the news this drama. I have my family. I can eat food every day and I’m studying abroad in America now. I am happy but I must never forget the many refugees all over the world. When will the world experience peace?
In Japan, I have read many books and watched TV about refugees since 17 years old. I watched a TV show about this before coming to America. This is a program about a lot of street children. Most street children are sniffing paint thinner and committing a lot of crime. They don’t have any family and house. They were bumped by them parents so they don’t know things of good or bad. I was sad when I learned about it.
I remembered it when I learned about the news this drama. I have my family. I can eat food every day and I’m studying abroad in America now. I am happy but I must never forget the many refugees all over the world. When will the world experience peace?
Comments