Marvelous museum


On Thursday, I enjoyed going to MAC Museum with American studies class. At 10:15 a.m, we left MFWI for MAC by Chris's car. We arrived at the museum ten minutes later. After that, we separated into action. I went to a Native American booth with my friend. This booth was very interesting, because I could look at various Native American of costumes and pictures and I could learn how the Native Americans live. In addition, I learned about different life since this time completed now. Therefore, I think I should be thankful for good environment. In this way, I think it is owing to learning about Native Americans.

After that, we went to the Campbell house. This house is very very big!! The house was lived in by Mr. Campbell, Ms Grace and their daughter a long time ago. This house has a gambling room and library and fourteen rooms. My house and Japanese houses do not have this spaces. Therefore, I envy this house. However, I think if I had this house, I would have to work a lot. I feel the construction of houses between Japan and America different. In Japan, everyone tend to think about a gardens still in Japanese style. In fact, generally people do not have even not garden. However, I think many people usually have a big garden in America. In America, they usually have play space in the basement. I was surprised at this when I had home stay for the first time. Therefore I want to live in a house like a American house and I feel Campbell house is wonderful!!

In this way, I learned various things in this place. For example, I learned about Native Americans and Campbell house history. Throughout my observation, I was interested in museum. However, I am not usually interesting in museums. Therefore, I want to go to various museum from now on.

Comments