Horrible and delightful Halloween party


I enjoyed the Halloween party on November 2nd. This Halloween party was held with JC students, RAs and teachers at the JCC. First, I went to JCC with my friends. We were very bubbling with expectation. We arrived at JCC, we into the Haunted House. It was made by the RAs. I was very afraid, because I don't like horror. I clasped my friend's hand the whole Haunted house through. Then, I went to the up stairs. Therefore, I took many pictures with my friends, RAs and teachers! I enjoyed very much this time.

Finally, we said to the RAs "Thank you for holding the Halloween party!" After that, I and my friends took a picture of us. Then we exchanged our own costume. We enjoyed it very much and we were excited. I took many pictures with my group members. I have never experience a Halloween party in Japan so I learned about Halloween and enjoyed this night! I want to experience a Halloween party again!!

Comments