I had a great time at the Halloween party. The party was very delighted! I was looking forward to the party. The party met my expectation. Everyone wore various costumes. I wore Alice's costume in Alice in Wonderland. It was very very cute and rare. Nobody wore the same costume. My friend wore various costumes, such as the bunny girl, Pirates, witches, and polices. Everyone wore suited and it was very very lovely. There was a haunted house when first I first arrived at the JCC Halloween party. I hate haunted house but I entered the haunted house. It was very dark and I felt chill there. Many RAs threatened us and it was very very creepy! We ran away while shouting. I was most scarery Sara's haunted house. I think that Ron would be very very surprised too. And I was very glad also for the cakes, apples, chocolates and Candis at the party. There was the strange cake too. For example, Silver berry candy looks like a green caterpillar and pudding looks like brains. They were really yucky but they were very inter sting food. However I did not want to eat. I was very delightful because I saw first time at all things of Halloween party.
My most favorite costume is a costume of Lady Gaga that my friend wore. She was very prominent! I like Lady Gaga so I want to try this costume. My RA Calolyn wore a pretty blue dress but she wore frightening make-up. She looks like the mother of Adams families. We wish to express our gratitude to the RA who prepared Halloween Party. Thank you very much. I have never experience Halloween Party in Japan. Therefor I wanted to experience at Halloween party next year!
Comments