Delightful Halloween party


I had a good experience Halloween party at JCC on November 2. In Japan, Halloween is not popular so I had never experience Halloween party and so I was looking forward to the day. Everyone wore fascinating costume so it was too interesting. My friends wore the costume that bunny girl, Alice, Bee, police, witch and so on. They were very cute. I wore two costumes that a witch and Alice. One the first half I wore a witch one of the second half I wore Alice. At first I went to haunted house. Our RA acted the ghost. They were very fearful. I screamed a number of times. They were very good actor so it was very fun. Then I took picture with my friends. I had a very good time. Thank you to our RAs and my friends.

During this day I thought that I wanted to experience the Halloween party in Japan and decorate my room and out side like America. On the Halloween day my friends did "trick a treat" on the street. This is American culture so next time I want to do this. I was very happy to spend Halloween in America.

Comments