I was interested in elementary school by conversation class. They are adorable children. I smiled naturally. My partner name is Geage. He is a cheerful boy. I thought him how to make a crane and camera my folding origami. When the crane was finished, he jumped for joy. He showed many teachers. I was happy. After that I gave him and another children Japanese snacks. Everyone was delighted. We went to a dining room at noon. My partner was speaking the whole time in the dining room so he was scolded by the teacher. He had to stand for a few minute. After that he ate meal. It looked delicious. There were three drinks, strawberry, chocolate, milk. I asked him about is favorite flavor. He said, "My favorite flavor is chocolate". I wanted to drink. After lunch, we took a picture. we came back to a collage at 1 p.m. I could study English communication!!! I want to go to this elementary school again.
Comments