
I enjoyed going to the Valley festival last Saturday. I performed the traditional Japanese dance of Soran Bushi. I practiced a lot before the festival. I was able to show everyone. I was able to teach to American people the culture of Japan. I did not think that I can do such has experience, I think is very honored. We performed four dances of Japan. They ware different at all from the dance of the United States. There was the American singer at the festival too and the spectator was dancing to the music. It was different from all the dance and the dance that we had danced. I liked both. There is a charm when something is different. After all dance, I went to the in the foodatance. I ate the chow mien, pizza and ice cream. All were delicious. It was a happy weekend for me. I was very enhanced. It was possible for me to meet various people happily through this practice. Communications was Americans was nice. It became a very good experience for me. Thank you reading!
Comments