Pleasant Holiday!!!!

I enjoy helping clean up the river on Saturday. We have to eat early. We went with Mr. Kris to the river. The river was near the forest. We have to walk into the forest. There was a lot of glass on the ground. I picked up a lot of trash. One woman said to me `The glass is collection for me. I walked a lot so I was very tired. After that I bought a doughnut. It tasted like blueberry. It was good tasting. I came back home at 3 p.m. The next day we went to downtown and northtown. At first we made a mistake with of bus. We arrived at northtown safely. I bought some perfume `victoria`s secret. After that we went to downtown. We went to neighborhood in downtown. There were many shops. We saw cute shop but it was open on Saturday but closed on Sunday. We lunch in cafe. I ate a lemon cake and drank a coffee. It was tasty. After that we walked around in took some pictures. I enjoyed holiday very much.

Comments