Studying English at MFWI Verses at MWU

Which is better for your English skill to study English at MFWI or at MWU? If you apply for the Extension Program, you can study English at MFWI again for four months, but if you don't that, you can do it at MWU. How can this effect your English skill? First, if you come back MFWI, you have many more chances to speak English than in Japan because there are many American people, and you can talk with them. Therefore, you will increase your speaking skill. Second, MWU student who apply for the Extension Program are ready and willing to learn English. For that reason, it isn't difficult to work hard and improve your English. Third, you can get to school in a short time because it is near your dormitory, so you can study English in your dormitory as soon as you finish your classes. I think there is nice surrounding for studying, but you can't study it without your strong will in the dormitory because you live with many your friends. If your friend says that she wants to watch a movie with you, you may watch it. On the other hand, if you study English in Japan, you can have time alone, so you can study it better. Next, you can also have as much time to study English in Japan as well as in America. For example, it takes me about an hour and thirty minutes to go to school in Japan. It seems to be a bad condition to make time to study it, but actually, it is no problem. While I am riding on the train, I can read English books and listen to English with my iPod! I think that you can learn grammar, read sentences, and listen to English with compact disc in Japan as well as in America if you have a motivation. These are the reasons I think wherever you choose to study English.

Comments