I came to Spokane in February and I was very excited. I have had the opportunity to experience a lot of things during my 4 months. I am glad I came. There are three things that I especially pleasured during my time here.
First, I really delighted in spending time with my group members in my dormitory. We went to good places. We had magnificent birthday parties, pleasant pizza party, make Japanese food and watch movies and so on. All things are very good times. I think there are good experiences to me. I shall never forget spending time with our group members.

Second, I relished dancing so-ranbushi at Japan week downtown. So-ranbushi is traditional dance. So-ranbushi is very easy dance and very cool. I wore a classic Japanese cloth, a kind of yukata. I wear usually festival. I practiced a lot of times before the event and I could make many friends. I had a sense of achievement. Moreover I enjoyed dancing while I danced. When the spectators joined, I was happy!! I think this event is very important to Spokane.

My most enjoyable experience thing is the East coast trip. I went to many places. I went to Washington D.C and Boston. There city has beautiful places and a row of houses along the street. We went to Freedom Trail, Plimoth Plantation and the Smithsoniaian Institution. I learned many histories, for example, when did the incident occur? I was surprised anytime. My favorite place is Lincoln memorial because Lincoln has many history and very cool besides I could see the Washington Monument in the distance. It was very fine! This trip was the best trip I have ever taken.
These memories I can't forget. These 4 months are my maximum treasure! I am much obliged to my parents. I could learn anything and got very marvelous times!
First, I really delighted in spending time with my group members in my dormitory. We went to good places. We had magnificent birthday parties, pleasant pizza party, make Japanese food and watch movies and so on. All things are very good times. I think there are good experiences to me. I shall never forget spending time with our group members.
Second, I relished dancing so-ranbushi at Japan week downtown. So-ranbushi is traditional dance. So-ranbushi is very easy dance and very cool. I wore a classic Japanese cloth, a kind of yukata. I wear usually festival. I practiced a lot of times before the event and I could make many friends. I had a sense of achievement. Moreover I enjoyed dancing while I danced. When the spectators joined, I was happy!! I think this event is very important to Spokane.
My most enjoyable experience thing is the East coast trip. I went to many places. I went to Washington D.C and Boston. There city has beautiful places and a row of houses along the street. We went to Freedom Trail, Plimoth Plantation and the Smithsoniaian Institution. I learned many histories, for example, when did the incident occur? I was surprised anytime. My favorite place is Lincoln memorial because Lincoln has many history and very cool besides I could see the Washington Monument in the distance. It was very fine! This trip was the best trip I have ever taken.
These memories I can't forget. These 4 months are my maximum treasure! I am much obliged to my parents. I could learn anything and got very marvelous times!
Comments