First of all, I went on a wonderful trip to the east coast. I saw many America's historical buildings. My favorite place is Beacon Hill in Boston. Beacon Hill is very artistic and beautiful. I thought I wanted to live there. There is a lot of green everywhere in Washington D.C. I was surprised that we could see the Washington monument from the capital, the white house, and the Lincoln memorial. I could learn about America more and more during the east coast trip.
Second, I had many enjoyable experiences during home stay. My host family taught me about American life styles, difference between America and Japan. Also, I went many places with host family, for example, Silver mountain, Davenport hotel, church, Costco. I also went to my host grandfather's house to eat the dinner. There were many people there. Although I was tense, I enjoyed talking with them. I think Americans really treasure their family.
Finally, I had many memories with our group 17 members and my RA, Erin. Our group members are all good friends. Erin is very interesting and kind . Tutorials were also very fun. We did cooking, played games, studied grammar, made movie and so on. We made original short movies, each with four people. It was very interesting. We often went off camps to visit places, for example, Manito park, movie theater, and sushi.com. I enjoyed staying at Carlson house and I learned many things from everyone. I like our group 17 and Erin very much.
I had many splendid memories at MFWI. Although I often was tired because we have to do a lot of homework and study for getting high score on the TOEIC, I experienced more enjoyable things than hard things. There are very good teachers at MFWI, and I made new friends at class. I studied English a lot time, so I was able to understand English more than before I came here. I decide to continue to study English much more in Japan. I won't forget MFWI life in the future.
Comments