In my opinion, there are some splendid ways to learn English at MFWI. I think it is important to read, listen and speak English. I will introduce 3 great ways to learn English that I learned at MFWI.
First, I read many things in the library. There are many kinds books such as novels, fairy tales, news papers, magazines, history books and so on. To read is able to learn words. I am not able to read English books so much in Japan, so I think we should use in the library to improve reading skill.
Second, I learned that it is important to listen to English music and watch English movies to improve my listening skill. I feel that these ways are easy for me to learn and pleasant ways. There are many CDs and DVDs in the library. I can borrow them when I want to. Also, I think at first we should use subtitle. It is useful for beginner.
Next, I learned that talking with my RAs or teachers everyday was a very good way to improve my English. They speak to easy and kind for me. RAs are a close person for us, so I am able to talk with RA like friends. Then, I can talk with teachers in lunch time and after school. Teachers are very gentle and funny. I have a superb time, and learn speaking skill.
There are excellent ways for me to learn English at MFWI. I could learn not only in English classes but also during my free time. In addition, these ways of learning English became kind of hobby for me. I think I can cheerfully go on learning English at MFWI.
Second, I learned that it is important to listen to English music and watch English movies to improve my listening skill. I feel that these ways are easy for me to learn and pleasant ways. There are many CDs and DVDs in the library. I can borrow them when I want to. Also, I think at first we should use subtitle. It is useful for beginner.
Next, I learned that talking with my RAs or teachers everyday was a very good way to improve my English. They speak to easy and kind for me. RAs are a close person for us, so I am able to talk with RA like friends. Then, I can talk with teachers in lunch time and after school. Teachers are very gentle and funny. I have a superb time, and learn speaking skill.
There are excellent ways for me to learn English at MFWI. I could learn not only in English classes but also during my free time. In addition, these ways of learning English became kind of hobby for me. I think I can cheerfully go on learning English at MFWI.
Comments