My Mysterious Best friend and Me

In my opinion, my best friend and I are similar in some way but dissimilar in character. We generally like same things, clothes, singers, taste, music and so on. For example, we have a lot of same clothes and our personal effects, such as bags and shoes. In addition, we are alike in appearance and personal vocabulary. I think we are similar because we go shopping and spend everyday life together. Also, she is as tall as me, so we totally look like twins. Our friends used to say to us “we cannot distinguish you.” On the other hand, she and I are different in character. She is very talkative and positive but I am usually placid and negative. However, we are similar how we think. I often wonder about it, but I think if you spend every day with your best friend, you come to resemble each other. How many similarities and differences between you and your absolutely best friend?

Comments