My brilliant memories

I had a precious time and I learned a lot of things in USA. There were many wonderful experiences that I can't count. I want to introduce three memories I experienced in the USA.

First, I had a marvelous time with my host family. I went to my host family's house by myself on the first day because my roommate had a fever on that day. I was very nervous but I had to overcome my fear alone. Although I can't speak English very much, my host family was so kind so I could say my opinion in English more and more. On the second day, we could pick up my roommate because she became well! Then, we went shopping, ate some delicious foods at the restaurant, introduced to each other our family or Japan and made Easter egg with my host family. I could touch the American life style and I could gain confidence through this wonderful experience!

Second, I went on the east coast trip in April for about one week. I went to Boston and Washington D.C.. There are many interesting and beautiful things I experienced! For example, I could see magnificent buildings and famous places and we could learn about American culture in the present and in the past. I was especially impressed by The Smithsonian Institution, The White house, Beacon hill and so on. Also, I increased a number of important and precious memories with my friends and teachers.

Next, I had a really precious time in the MFWI classes. At first, I was anxious because I couldn't speak English very well. There are American teacher in MFWI classes and we have to speak English only in the class so we could experience different class styles compare to MWU classes. We gave presentations, wrote blog, read many books and learned American culture in MFWI classes! It was very interesting and difficult for me. Also, since I came here, I strongly thought I want to learn hard and I have to learn hard! Therefore, I will continue to learn English very hard.

I'm really glad to come here because I could enjoy learning English or American culture, of course. Moreover, I could make new friends in the MFWI classes or in my dormitory and I could talk a lot with my teachers. The marvelous memories of MFWI are my treasure. Also, I can't forgot these brilliant experiences in a lifetime!!

Comments