My Antithetical brother and me

My brother and I have an opposite character. I am an obedient and he is disobedient. My parents sometimes scold us. He is always resistance, so he is nearly argument with my parents. Why does he always react like this toward us? Next, He is suspicious and I am naïve. My mother said to me “I’m afraid because you might fall into a strange religion.” Surely, I might believe soon anything the other people say. Thought I think that is not good not to believe it. Also, I am very outgoing and he is shy. I have a lot of friends but he has a few friends. He is an unsociable. He believes only in having a few friends. Forth, I am active and he is inactive. I like to play sports or do things outside. He likes to plays TV games with friends or other brother. And so, I greet many people and he doesn’t greet people. He only bows! I don’t allow things. I think greeting is very important for people! I feel he hasn’t common sense. Finally, the only thing is my brother kind than me! I agree because he has a gentle heart but he blushes easily. I thought after all, the comparison between my brother and me are very different!

Comments