My admirable experience

I spend a lot of admirable time in the USA. I could live in houses with my friends and RA. I could make many new wonderful friends. I could expedience home stay. I could go on splendid trip. Then I introduce about my three best experience about this study abroad.

At first, East Coast trip is very interesting to me. One of reason is we can see a lot of magnificent architecture and museums. My most favorite place on this trip is Smithsonian Museum. Next reason is it is the largest museum. I admire this museum very much. Of course I took many pictures at there. If I can go to there one more time, I will go to other museums.

Next, home stay is very excellent experience to me. My host mother and father took us a lot of wonderful place. For example, great Symphony, lovely grandmother's house, a lot of shopping center and so on. They always kind to me so I wad glad all of the time during home stay. I think if I have a chance to accept another country student, I will take them to many wonderful place in Japan just my host family.

At last, my dormitory life is very wonderful and happy to me. In Japan I can't find good friends and I always alone in MWU class. I always lonely, but my dormitory member is very kind to me and they accept me every time. In addition, my RA Lolo is very interesting and kind person so we are good friends now. We have many memories in this dormitory life. My first group activity was to go to Sushi.com to eat lunch. It was very interesting. This 4 month will become my most precious time in my university life. May be, when I return MWU, my school life also return lonely but I shall never forget these days.

I think these experience was very admirable time so when I return to Japan, I will tell them my family and my friends.

Comments