I had a lot of precious experiences in the USA. There were a lot of valuable opportunities for me during these 4 months. I will introduce my three best memories.

First, East Coast trip was very pleasant memory for me. We went to American famous places in Boston and Washington D.C., for example, The White House, Lincoln Memorial, Harvard University and so on. These places made a deep impression on me. I was looking forward to traveling to the East part of America so I really enjoyed it. I could learn about American history. Moreover, I could feel atmosphere old history directly in there. This memory was memorable event for me.
Second, I had a great time with my host family. I was very nervous before staying at their house but they welcomed us a lot. They were always kind to us. My host family treated us as their actual children. We could go to many unprecedented places so I was very delighted. Although, we spent only three days with them we could experience a great American warm home. They will always be my treasure.
Finally, I had an unusual and wonderful time during class. We went to various places in
classes, for example, a kindergarten, elementary school, university, church and so on. There were very unforgettable memories for me. The Children I met were very cute and affable so they soon opened up to me. I like children so I was very delighted!! I went to church with my partner to meet sister once a week and have conversation with her. She was a very kind to us. I enjoyed talking with her so I was always looking forward to going to church. I had many chance encounter with American people in the USA. I had an unforgettable experiences.
I had not only these great memories but also other splendid memories. I'm very glad that I came here. I think that MFWI life will become my treasure in the future. I can't forget these memories all throughout my life.
First, East Coast trip was very pleasant memory for me. We went to American famous places in Boston and Washington D.C., for example, The White House, Lincoln Memorial, Harvard University and so on. These places made a deep impression on me. I was looking forward to traveling to the East part of America so I really enjoyed it. I could learn about American history. Moreover, I could feel atmosphere old history directly in there. This memory was memorable event for me.
Finally, I had an unusual and wonderful time during class. We went to various places in
I had not only these great memories but also other splendid memories. I'm very glad that I came here. I think that MFWI life will become my treasure in the future. I can't forget these memories all throughout my life.
Comments