
In my opinion, there are many differences between
MFWI classes and
MWU classes. One difference is that
MFWI classes are much smaller than
MWU classes.
MFWI classes have 12 to 14 people.
MWU classes usually have about 50 people. Another
difference is that students are very quiet in
MWU classes but students are very positive in
MFWI classes.
MFWI classes have volunteer systems so students often express their opinion in class. We have a lot of opportunities to remark, for example during discussions, presentations and so on. However almost all the student only listen to the teacher's lecture and don't say their opinion in
Japanese classes. I think that student attend classes but don't participate in their class. Final difference is that students have rules to speak English only in
MFWI classes but students don't have rules for speak English in
MWU classes. I think that rules are very useful for us because I think that if students speak English only in classes everyday they will become more fluent in English. That's why I think that we should speak English only in
MWU classes. Consequently, I think that both classes have different points but I feel that both classes have respective good points. Which do you like better, Japanese or American class style?
Comments