Distinct Classes

In my opinion, MFWI classes and MWU classes are different. First of all, there are a few students in MFWI classes so I think I can learn more English than in MWU classes, for example, at MFWI teachers teach me in English but at MWU Japanese teachers teach me in Japanese. I feel I can't improve my English skill in MWU classes. In addition, if teachers ask answer in MFWI classes, we answer. However, if teachers ask answer in MWU classes, we don't answer. Moreover, there is a lot of homework in MFWI classes. MFWI classes do not have much homework. I think homework is very important for us. MWU classes merely listen therefore MWU classes are uninteresting. I feel MFWI classes are active, for example, MFWI classes go to elementary schools, churches, downtown and so on and to meet people, thus I think there are more interesting than MWU classes. I feel that MFWI classes and MWU classes are very different.

Comments