Super Children

Last Tuesday I had a wonderful time at the elementary school with writing class members and my penpals. I was looking forward very much to this day, because I like the children. I live near a preschool, so I always looked at pretty children, and I knew that we would be going to the elementary school before leaving, so I brought many cute and cool stickers and origami papers, so I want to hand them to the children. I was so excited. I am looking forward to eating a sack lunch, too, because this day is my first day to eat a sack suck! We went there by MFWI’s van, and we went into the Sunrise elementary school. I felt bad while we rode the van, because the van shook. Soon, we arrived at the elementary school, and we went into the elementary school. I was surprised, because there are no walls in classroom! There are many colorful posters, books, and so on¸ too. Teachers always smiled and welcomed us. I thought this school makes children pleasure, and I wanted to go to this school, because I thought there are many quiet colorful goods in Japan, so it was dull for me! Soon, many children came into the classroom, and we played with children. My friend Yuki brought some Japanese candies and cookies, and they were very popular with the children. They ate them quickly, and they wanted more candies! I thought I like the children. The girl who sat in the next chair was so pretty. She practiced to write kanji hard. My stickers were popular with the children, too, so I felt relief, because I was afraid of children. I didn’t know what children like. At noon, we had lunch with children. Sack lunch was delicious, but it was too much for me. I was surprised again, because some children made lunch themselves! I have never made lunch myself. I was impressed them. Soon, we had to go back. I said bye-bye to the girl. She hugged me! I was very happy! I wanted to go to school again. But I couldn’t understand what children said, and I could understand what children said, I couldn’t speak, so I thought I have to study until I go to school next time. I wanted to have penpals soon. This day was super happy for me!

Comments