Special days!

On Friday, we had a good time with my host family. When I finished American studies class, we went back house soon. My roommate and I picked up at 3pm but my host family was too late so they picked us up 4:30. We were very tired from waiting. Next, my roommate and I bought Japanese food and Korean food at store. We bought rice, seasoning and soy sauce. We will make Oyakodon. After that, we went to the pizza shop. We ate some chicken pizza and salad at dinner. They were very delicious. We ate desert pizza after dinner. It was sweet. After we went home, we played jenga so it was fun. The children were very sleepy so we had to go to bed at 8pm. My roommate and I didn't sleep. We want to speak more so I missed my friends and my families. On Saturday, we got up 8:30. We cooked breakfast with my host mother. We ate French toast, fruit, an egg and bacon. They were very delicious. I thought I like American foods. We went to church. It was very beautiful and there were many children. We sang many songs. After church, we cooked lunch. Lunch was potato, chicken and an egg. I became full. After lunch, we played the video games, watched Japanese animation Black Cat and played the basketball. After that, we went hiking near the Spokane River. I did rock-climbing. I was very scary but it was enjoyable. I want to do rock- climbing again. After hiking, we went downtown. We watched Avatar. It was very exciting but English was difficult. The story was great. On Sunday, we went to baby shower. Baby shower means welcome party for pregnant woman. we gave presents. After the baby shower, we played the game so it was very fun. After the game, we went shopping at North town but I didn't buy anything. Then we came home, we cooked Oyakodon. It was very delicious. I like it. My host family walked us to my house. This weekend was great.

Comments