
I had a good time at Sunrise Elementary School with my writing classmate's and our pen pals on Tuesday. We went there by car. Driver was Ron. It was very far from MFWI. I talked with my friend the whole way there. I was tense before I met children. I was surprised because there were no walls in this school. It was different in Japan. I and Shoko played with 4 children. They were very pretty. First, we introduced ourselves. I showed them some Japanese money, a Hello Kitty and I talked them some Japanese culture. They were surprised when they saw Japanese money. I taught them that 100 yen of Japan is 1 dollar in the United States has almost the same value. After that, we did origami. I taught them how to fold a crane and a shuriken. We played with paper balloons and cup and ball. We enjoyed playing with cup and ball. It was very difficult to succeed, but Tommy succeeded. He was excellent, because I didn't succeed. Then I ate some lunch with the children. I ate a suck lunch for the first time. I think the students were exciting. I spent a precious time. I don't like children usually, but I was very excited. The children were very cute and kind, so I enjoyed them. I want to go there again!
Comments