Precious Homestay

I had a joyful homestay with my kind hostfamily on March 5, 6, 7. First, my host mother and her son came at 3 p.m. after my classes on Friday pick me up in front of my dormitory. I was tired, but I was very nervous. We were seen off by my nice friends, when my host family came for us. I felt a little lonely when I got in the car because we didn't know what we talked about with them, so we were very quiet in their car, so we were anxious, but my host family spoke a lot of to us, so I was relieved. Next, we went to shop which sold foods of the world on the way to their home. In the shop, there were Japanese food products, too. I was glad. After that, we arrived at their house which was about 20 minutes from MFWI, so I thought that it was close. Four dogs came to us when we opened door of the house. I was so surprised, and I was a little fearful, but I was relaxed by the dogs, because the dogs didn't bark, and they were very very cute!!! They were golden retriever. I like them soon. Then my host family introduced us to their house, and our room. Their house was clean, and there are a lot of machines in the house, and I have never seen before, for example, a very big TV, a water cooler and an ice machine with a refrigerator. I had a curiosity. My room was very beautiful, and it was Japanese style, and there are many comic books in the room, so I was glad, because I like comic books. Next, I met a black cat when I went downstairs. The cat's name is Ninjya. The cat was cute, too. I knew that my host family really liked Japan, so I became grateful. After that, we played the video game with her son. My host family loved playing video games, and watching movies. I like playing video games, too, so I enjoyed playing video games, and watching movie. The movie was interesting, romantic, and attractive. We went shopping on Saturday. I was surprised, because there are a lot of things in the mall, for example, food, clothes, computer, camera, refrigerator, shoes. On Sunday evening, we baked cookies with my host mother. It was easy, but I was surprised, because she put in a lot of butter. I don't cook much in Japan, but I could be very fun. I thought that I wanted to cook Japanese food for my hostfamily. We came back to our dormitory at 9:30, so I was very tired.

I was very worried about homestay at first, but I didn't want to go back my house, because my home stay was very interesting. My host family was very kind, and fun, so I was lonely when I came back, they promise to invite to me to their house again, so I' m looking forward to homestay again. I could know many things though home stay, so I thought that I had a wonderful experience. I wanted to thank my hostfamily.

Comments