
I had two special experiences with my classmates on Tuesday. First, we walked a nice way by the church. I saw the Spokane River on the way to church. This river was very big, long and beautiful, so I was impressed. We arrived at the church and met sisters. Sisters were charming. Then, we introduced ourselves each other and talked with them. Ayako and I talked with Sister Eileen Rose. Her eyes were lovely light green. We introduced about our family. It was short time but we enjoyed talking. We promised them to meet next week, so I’m looking forward to seeing and talking her. After that, we took the exciting bus and went to
Sunrise Elementary School with Ron. I was surprised at open classrooms. I thought that this design was good feeling. Then, we met school children, and introduced ourselves each other. Ayako and I wrote their name in katakana, and they were happy to get their name. We talked about each other’s hobbies and favorite movies. They didn’t know Totoro, which my favorite movie. If they watch this movie, they will like it. I want to watch it by all means. After that we played kamifusen, kendama and made some origami. I thought that Kendama was difficult a little for them. They were full of cheer and enjoyed playing them, so I was happy, too. Next we ate lunch with them. I was surprised that they said, “Seasoned dried laver has a bad taste!” It has very good taste for me. I was sad a little, but I thought that we want to teach them about Japanese culture, foods and famous things. I’m looking forward to doing pen pals. I’m happy because I was able to experience two special things in the day. I had very wonderful times. Thank you.
Comments