On Sunday morning, I was jogging in MFWI. It was very warm, didn’t fog and met the many squirrels. I was very comfortable in the morning. It was very nice day! At one thirty, Saki and I met our host family in Commons. My host mother’s name is Judy. The father’s name is Rick. The daughter’s name is Sabina. She is seventeen years old, which is the same age as my brother and Saki sister too. My host family was very kind. Sometimes Rick said a joke then Judy said, “He likes telling jokes”. It was amusing and we laughed every time! I was very glad to meet them. Sabina was very interested to Japanese culture so she read “hiragana” “katakana” and a few “kanji”. We were very surprised and I know she was very hard work. I intended to do my best like her. We talked about next home stay. I’m looking forward to seeing them soon!
On Sunday morning, I was jogging in MFWI. It was very warm, didn’t fog and met the many squirrels. I was very comfortable in the morning. It was very nice day! At one thirty, Saki and I met our host family in Commons. My host mother’s name is Judy. The father’s name is Rick. The daughter’s name is Sabina. She is seventeen years old, which is the same age as my brother and Saki sister too. My host family was very kind. Sometimes Rick said a joke then Judy said, “He likes telling jokes”. It was amusing and we laughed every time! I was very glad to meet them. Sabina was very interested to Japanese culture so she read “hiragana” “katakana” and a few “kanji”. We were very surprised and I know she was very hard work. I intended to do my best like her. We talked about next home stay. I’m looking forward to seeing them soon!
Comments