Exciting First Shopping!

On Saturday, I had a wonderful day at Northtown orientation with Group 6 and my RA. My RA is Anna. We went there by bus one thirty. The front at the bus was interesting. It had bicycles on the front. This system was useful. Before we got off the bus, Anna pulled down the rope! In Japan we pushed the button. In America traffic lights are so fast! We went down the road when American guy took a picture. I was very very surprised!! North town is very big shopping mall. Many things are very low-priced!! I bought the “Prison Break” DVD and cute post cards. I was very happy to buy these things. Then we went to Star Bucks coffee shop. I drank Cinnamon Dulcet Latte and I ate cream. It was very heavy for me. Shop assistants one was very kind to us at Northtown. I had a good time. The shopping time was so short. We want to go shopping again!!

Comments