Fantastic Wizard of Oz

I had a great time watching a musical show with my RA and group 10 in downtown on Saturday. The musical is The Wizard of Oz. We got off bus at downtown, and we walked for five minutes, and there was the theater. It was very close to the bus stop, so it is convenient. The theater wasn't big so much, but it was artistic, so we was moved by it. A cute young girl who had dress gave me brochure of the musical show. She might play in it. Our seats was second floor, so we couldn't see the whole stage. The girl who was playing a role in Dorothy is a 13 years old, but she looked like adult. I liked the boy who was playing a role in Scarecrow. He is very good actor and cool. I like the scene where many dwarf appeared, and many young children danced. We noticed many things in this musical show. Japanese don't clap so much for the performers and shout so much for joy, but American do, so I was surprised. I think Americans are happy because they enjoy a life. People who can be moved by small things is happy! I became to like more and more American and America.

After musical show, I had a good time dancing core rhythm and Billy's Boot Camp with eight friends at the living in my house. Both of them are exercise for body. I want to develop my muscles by doing them because I like playing tennis. My house's living room was too small for doing them. Billy's Boot Camp is hard exercise, so I was very tired to do Billy's Boot camp. I did it having weight, so I ad sweat. We kicked and punched again and again. we did it thirty minutes and core rhythm for fifteen minutes. I want to do them everyday. If I do, I will be beautiful and healthy. This day was very nice for me!

Comments