
On February 27th we had a very exciting time Downtown with my group 3 members and Nayeli. I arrived at 11:30 in downtown by bus. We had a plenty time because our free time was from 12 pm to 4 pm. I spent my time with four people there. The members are Eri, Chiaki, Risa, and me. They are great friends for mine. We went to nice clothes shop. Its name is Abercrombie &Fitch. We call it abacro in Japan. It is very popular among young people in the world. We spent a lot of time and money. I think that we were there for one and a half hours. Almost all the group3 members shopping clothes so many people lined up in front of the checkout counter. Probably this shop made a large profit that day. I bought a very cute shirt and a belt. My friends bought a lot of nice clothes too. Then we went to Macy’s and pharmacy. There were many top brand goods in Macy’s. I found a cute purse and bag so I wanted to buy them. After shopping we left the shopping center and did the sights of downtown. We fo

und a public square. There were very uncommon statues of running peoples there. I took a photograph with statues and became commemorative. Then we enjoyed talking about Japanese food in the food court. We are going to eat some Japanese katsudon when we travel to Seattle. We are dying to eat Japanese foods now. Time passed quickly when we made such a talk. I enjoyed talking with Nayeli on the bus during the return. She says she likes watching horror movie in her free time. I was surprised that admission fee is only 7 dollars in the USA. Japanese admission fee is twice as high as American admission fee. So I want to watch a movie in the American theater in a few days. I like both the Northtown and downtown. I had many wonderful experiences all this week!!
Comments