
On March 7
I had a precious time with my roommate Risa, we
meeting my host family for the first time in Commons. The previous evening I was looking forward to meeting them but I was very nervous when I went to Commons. Before we met them, we prepared some questions to ask our host family. I sat down on a chair and waited for my host family to arrived there. Just then,
Nayeli brought a woman and a girl to us. They were our host family and host daughter. They said to us "Hi! Nice to meet you". "My husband and daughters will come later". Immediately, I was so astonished because a lot of people came to us. The members were father, three daughters and friend of second daughter. My host family has six children, three boys and three girls. The name of the oldest son is Luke. He is 30 years old. He is married and has two children. He left the parent's house and lives in Idaho now. The name of the second son is Logan. He is 25 years old. He is married too. The name of the third son is Jared. He is 22 years old but he is married too. Moreover, his wife is pregnant with twins. Now only five people stay at home. The name of the oldest daughter is Bethany. She is 19 years old. Her dream is to become a nurse so she goes to nursing school. The name of the second daughter is
Caitlyn. She is 15 years old. She is a funny girl. The name of the third daughter is Michaela. She is 12 years old. She is very cute and very friendly. Her birthday is March 17. When I stay at their home we will celebrate her birthday party. I'm looking forward to that day. Furthermore, they have a dog and three cats. I love animals so I was very happy to hear that. I asked them many questions. For example, " How many times have you been a host family before?", " what are your hobbies? ", " what's your favorite Japanese food? " and so on. I was very surprised because they have been a host families 25 times so far. I was relieved to hear that. Also their favorite Japanese food is
okonomiyaki. We promised to cook
okonomiyaki for them. I have to master how to cook it. We talked for about three hours but time passed away quickly for me. Finally we gave them our handmade card. They were very delighted so we were very joyful too. They talked to us slowly so we could understand so so. I had a really marvelous time. We're looking forward to going to their house.
Comments