I had a good time on February 23 at an elementary school meeting my pen pals for the first time. I was looking forward to meeting them, but I also had more fear. We went to the school by van. It took about 30 minutes. We enjoyed the drive. The school was so big. There were many poster on the wall inside. They were very cute. I think that schools in America are very different from schools in Japan. The differential things were atmosphere, colorful interior design, and it only has first floor. The classroom don't separate. Many classroom were separated long time ago, but they are not recently separated, I listened to Ron. Although I was very tense before I met the students, the students were very friendly. My partner was Kana. I sat with Josh, Janna, and Brendan. We talked about family, hobbies, and on TV. I brought some Japanese toys from Japan, for example, kendama, mangekyou, kamihusenn, and some origami. We made a lot of origami things. They enjoyed making them, and playing with the kendama. We ate a lunch in the classroom together. I ate a sandwich today and it was delicious. The time was so funny, but I didn't quite talking English. I asked them again many times. I wanted to talk with them smoothly, and I couldn't speak my thinking well. I wanted to talk about many times. I think that I must study more harder in English. I had a valuable experience. This experience became my good memorise. My pleasure is to meet them again. I'm glad, I can be in correspondence with pen pal.
Comments