Delightful Shopping

Saturday afternoon, I went to very great shopping mall, the Valley Mall, for the first time with my very cute roommate Shiori. We were looking forward to this day because I have heard this mall has a lovely clothes shop, Forever 21. It took about thirty minutes by bus so it was a little far. When we arrived, I was amazed a little because the Valley Mall is very huge. First, we walked around the mall and we entered many great shops. Then, we found a lovely place, Forever 21, so we were so excited. We entered and there were many kinds of cute clothes. In addition, there were many people there. Shiori and I bought some very cute clothes together so we were so cheerful. Next, we went to a nice food court because we were so tired from walking a lot and we drank a strawberry banana smoothie. It was very big and it was so tasty. There were many kinds of food shops in this mall, for example, pizza, fast food, taco, Japanese food and so on. The food looked very delicious! When we gazed at the Japanese food, teriyaki and donburi, the kind shop clerk gave us a piece of teriyaki. It was so delicious! Although we wanted to eat it, we were very full so we couldn't eat it. Afterwards, we went to a fantastic message card shop and I bought some cute message card because I want to send it to my friends and family. We thought a lot about which cards to buy for about forty minutes but we bought a some cute one so we were very satisfied. Finally, we could go to famous doughnut shop, Crispy Creme because the kind school bus driver told us about it. I had heard about this doughnut shop. This doughnut shop had very soft and delicious doughnut so I bought two tasty doughnuts. We ate these doughnuts after we came back to our dormitory. We were excited because of shopping and we had a joyful time.

Comments