
On Tuesday, I was very happy because I went to elementary
school to meet my pen pals. We went by bus. Ron was a good driver. It was very exciting but elementary school was far from
MFWI. I was impatient to meet children. We came in elementary school when there were many children so I met many children. I taught that the children were positive and everyone was very cute. My
group had 2 girls and 2 boys. They were very cheerful. We played a cup and ball, a paper balloon and origami. The children looked very happy and very cute smile. We taught how to fold the origami for example, crane and
shurikenn but it was difficult. I showed them Japanese money, a kitty,
hiragana and
kanji. The children were amazed at look at there. We ate lunch with children. I ate a sandwich, some snack, an apple and drank some water. It was so-so, so the children gave me
potato. I was very happy. The children ate a
potato, some chicken, drank some juice. Everything looked so delicious. When I left from elementary school, the children waved good-by to me. I had good time. I want to go to elementary school again. I think it was a good experience.
Comments